A Call To Action (CTA) is a vital part of any marketing campaign because it is used to persuade consumers to buy your products. In this post, we have listed the top 5 CTA ideas that you can use in your business.
What Is A Call To Action [CTA]?
The definition of a call to action is a piece of text or a graphic component that prompts users to take action.
A call to action (CTA) is an attention-grabbing statement that prompts a user to click through to a certain page, fill out a form, or perform some other action. CTAs are an integral part of any web page, whether they’re on a landing page, blog, or social media page. A good CTA should be clear, have a strong benefit, and use strong, visible color.
The most common calls to action are: click here, download, buy now, sign up, watch, read, and visit. A call to action is most effective when it is placed above the fold or in a prominent position on a webpage or a webpage section.
Top 5 CTA Ideas.
- CTA For YouTube Video: If you publish videos on your YouTube channel then the most common and best CTAs you can give is to ask your viewers to Subscribe to your channel, Like your video, and Share it. The more your viewers engage with your video, the better your video will rank.
- Give a Free Resource: In the description of your YouTube video, you can give a CTA to your audience to check out a free resource to get [THE DESIRED RESULT]. For Eg- Check out the free resource in the description to get my 3-step framework to get more subscribers for your YouTube Channel.
- CTA in Cover Photo: If you are a business owner or an entrepreneur this idea will help you a lot to generate leads for your business. You just need to give a CTA (like- Join My Community, Book a Call with me, or Get my Free Resource) on your profile’s cover photo & YouTube banner.
- CTA in Posts: If you create content on social media, make sure to include a CTA at the end of your posts. CTA can be for the comment under your post or for the like & share. The better the engagement rate, the more you’ll get reach.
- CTA in Story: This is one of the best ways to increase engagement. On Facebook & Instagram, there’s a feature caller ‘story’. You can use stories to include CTA. The best way to do it is to run a poll, answer a certain question, or use the ask me anything strategy.
If you want to learn more about CTA’s, watch out this video where I’ve shared in detail the Top 10 CTA Ideas: